Monday, April 16, 2007

Yummy breakfast place

Lest you think everything in the burgh is bad, I'll put in a good post. :)

Kavita and I had brunch at Square Cafe yesterday. This was my second time; Saul and I ate there when we first moved to Edgewood. As before, the food was fantastic and the service was very good. You'll pay around $10 per person, but they have pricer and less expensive stuff on the menu. It's worth it though. The food is pretty standard breakfast fair, but usually with a twist. They have lunch foods, too, but I'm still working my way through the breakfast menu. It's going to be hard since they always have 3 daily specials, so I tend to order the daily specials thinking "I'll get something off the menu next time...."

Anyway, if you're annoyed by the lines at Pamela's, I suggest coming down to Regent Square and eating here. It's on Braddock, at the south end of Regent Square.

No comments: